Saturday, September 10, 2011

Vacation

Well today starts my vacation.  Sandra is working next week so we will not be going anywhere.  So it will just be a week of relaxing, well at least part of it.  I am cooking for the Grandparents day lunch tomorrow at church.  This will include smoking 3 pork butts that just finished up this morning and 2 briskets that I just put on.  So it will be a long day of cooking.  We have borrowed season 1 of Lost, so we will be having a Lost marathon today.   The rest of my vacation will include spending a day with my mom and Bop (my grandpa), hopefully a day of fishing with Johnny's Guide Service, and I might have to go to the driving range or play golf sometime.

We should be having our presentation staffing for the kids the first part of next week.  That's basically a conference call with all parties involved where we can ask any question that we may have.  If that goes well we are hoping that we will be heading to the Houston area on Friday to meet the kids for the first time.  So things look like they might start moving pretty fast from this point forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment